Roof Maker has made it into the finals of Build It Awards under the categories of Best Windows and Best Roofing Product and secondly in the London Construction Awards for Innovation of the Year which means a possible success of three awards for the Fixed Flat rooflight.
This is an unprecedented year of success as Roof maker celebrates 15 years in business delighting customers all over the UK with an innovative range of rooflights and more recently with bifold doors. New innovation in 2016 of the Luxlite rooflight has added to the portfolio for customers seeking a premium pitched rooflight with similar qualities to the current rooflight range.
The fixed flat rooflight has shone through as one of the flagship products for Roof Maker with market leading thermal performance and minimal glazing bars to give a flood of natural light. The key features of this product that are:
- Minimal aluminium frame design so you get no obstruction and more sky view
- Triple glazed as standard with unrivalled thermal performance also reducing outside noise
- Easy clean external glass coating protection aids the cleaning process stops build up of mould?
- UV blocking safety glass as standard protecting you and your furniture house contents from harmful sun rays
- 20 Year unit seal warranty and 10 year product guarantee ensures products are made to last using highest grade materials with stringent environmental performance
- No extra charge for bespoke sizes which means you can get exactly what you want.
The Build It Awards recognised that Roof Maker focuses on creating high performance glazing that harness the natural light with market leading super insulating properties to fit every domestic self build or renovation project. This means translating light to lifestyle, solving the need for customers wanting to connect their lifestyles with the harmony of natural light and a seamless link to the outside for an enhanced living environment.
Our triple glazed Flat Rooflight features a market leading U Value of 0.6W/m2k and this is up to 60% better at reducing heat loss than the very best A rated double glazing, ensuring your room stays warm and preventing cold spots near the doors or under rooflights.
When you consider just how much heat can be lost through high performance A-rated double glazed rooflights the decision to go triple glazing is clear. If you stand near double glazing you can still feel the cold spot as heat is still being lost through the glazing. Condensation is also a risk on cold nights when you turn up the heating but with triple glazing this is eliminated. Roof Maker fixed flat rooflight products come with Triple glazing as standard giving you great thermal performance.
If you would like to see the products that so impressed the Build It Awards, then why not book a showroom visit now or alternatively we will be exhibiting at the Homebuilding & Renovating Show in London 23-25 September and we still have a limited number of free tickets!