Fixed Flat Rooflights
View Quote Summary
Our very high performance triple glazed flat rooflights are manufactured using our suite of extruded aluminium profile, thermally broken with two 20mm polyamide insulating sections and insulated with styrofoam inserts within the extrusion cavities.
This product is factory glazed with a 50mm Triple glazed argon filled and soft coat low E insulating glass unit, which we manufacture in house to BS EN1279 Parts 2 & 3.
The glass is 6mm toughened safety and can be supplied in clear, subtle blue tint or bronze for glare reduction and sand blasted for obscure privacy.
We use a specialist external coating on the glass to protect it from discolouration and to provide easy clean properties.
Our flat rooflights are triple glazed as standard with a glass U-value of 0.6w/m2k.
Toughened glass as standard:
- Minimal aluminium frame design
- Triple cavity insulated kerb
- Triple glazed as standard Product U value = 0.6 w/m2k
- Built in structural up-stand not just a frame!
- Easy clean external glass coating protection
- 20 Year unit seal warranty as standard
- UV blocking safety glass as standard
- We don’t charge extra for bespoke sizes!
- Marine grade powder coating
Fixed Flat Rooflight Fittings
• Right click to ‘Save file as…’ for DXF documents:
All our flat rooflights and roof lanterns are covered by our comprehensive 10 year warranty.
The insulating glass units used in the manufacture of the products are also covered by a 20 year unit seal guarantee with a 30 year life expectancy.
All electrical components are covered by a 1 year warranty.