The Wall Abutment Rooflight is British manufactured and handcrafted to the highest specifications. This unique rooflight is designed to run along an adjacent wall on flat roofs pitched between 0-10 degrees allowing greater flexibility of placement in your home.
Bring more light into your room with a Roof Maker Wall Abutment Rooflight. The non-visible frame floods your room with light and makes the most of your available space. Choose from landscape or portrait to suit your needs. Call us for more details.
– Bespoke sizing available from 350mm x 350mm, up to; 2400mm x 1200mm, 3000mm x 1000mm and 1700mm x 1700mm
– Choice of triple or quadruple glazed
– Ug-values of 0.6w/m2k as standard and as low as 0.2w/m2k with quad glazing
– 20-year unit seal warranty
– 80% deeper seals than industry standard
– Marine-grade aluminium frame for incredible durability
– Easy clean glass as standard
– Jet black (RAL 9005) or Anthracite Grey (RAL 7016) frames
– Choice of specialist glass types
– Different glass tints
Speak to us: 0116 269 6297Get your quote online
Our Reflex® units are available triple-glazed with 6mm toughened safety glass. They feature two 16mm, argon-filled cavities separated by a foam spacer.
Choosing a triple glazed rooflight gives you unrivaled thermal efficiency, and superior noise control – perfect for busy locations where you need peace and quiet to live or work.
The glass is coated with a durable easy clean coating to protect it from discolouration and promote dirt and grime to slide off during rain fall, helping to reduce the manual cleaning effort.
To comply with building and safety regulations, all skylights must be fitted with an upstand to keep the glazing unit raised above the surface of the roof.
We recommend that our flat rooflights are installed with a minimum of five degrees pitch.
Your rooflight will need to be flashed following installation with your chosen roof membrane or a separate flashing kit. Find out more by reading the installation guide in the Technical Document Hub
GlassToughened safety glass. Ug-values as low as 0.5 w/m2k
FrameAluminium with insulating resin thermal breaks
Warranty20 year seal warranty
Glazing StandardsTested to BS EN1279 parts 2 & 3
Weather resistanceTested to BS 6375 Pt 1 standards
Sound InsulationISO 717-1/A1