Designed and hand crafted to the highest standards in our UK factory, the Roof Maker Luxlite™ pitched roof window has a truly contemporary frameless view from the inside, giving you more natural light than traditional rooflights.
Unlike most rooflight companies, we don’t charge extra for bespoke sizes.
– WINNER of the 2018 Pitched Roofing Awards “Best use of a rooflight”
– FREE Built-in flashing apron, giving an easier install*
– available in landscape or portrait orientations
– triple glazed as standard
– Ug-values as low as 0.6w/m2k
– suitable for roofs with a pitch between 15 and 75 degrees
– bespoke sizes up to 3m wide available at no extra cost
– part or full opening up to as much as 400mm
– marine grade frames for incredible weather resistance
– choice of specialist glass types and coloured tints
– Jet black (RAL 9005) or Anthracite Grey (RAL 7016) frames
– remote controlled electric blackout blinds
– automatic rain sensor and remote control
Videos and downloads
*for an experienced professional builder, roofer or carpenter
Speak to us: 0116 269 6297Get your quote online
Our Luxlite® pitched roof skylights are frameless, resulting in a clean, uninterrupted view across the entire window opening.
A pitched roof window could help transform your loft into valuable extra living space. It could be an extra bedroom, a study or a peaceful hideaway at the top of the house.
The sleek, contemporary design suits properties of any age and allows more light transmission compared to traditional skylights, for a lighter, brighter space.
Remote control opening versions with rain sensors are also available if you wish to improve ventilation and to bring an element of the outdoors into your home.
The built-in flashing apron makes the units easy to install and gives superior weather resistance. We will supply you with all the fixing hardware you will need.
Suitable for pitched roofs with angles of 15–75 degrees and are available in large sizes, either portrait or landscape.
Conforms to all relevant safety standards and building regulations. Thoroughly weather tested against BS 6375 Pt 1.
Glass unit seals are 80% deeper than the industry standard to reduce the risk of condensation and increase the life expectancy of the unit significantly.
GlassToughened safety glass. Ug-values as low as 0.7 w/m2k
FrameAluminium with insulating resin thermal breaks
Warranty20 year seal warranty
Glazing StandardsTested to BS EN1279 parts 2 & 3
Weather resistanceTested to BS 6375 Pt 1 standards
Sound InsulationISO 717-1/A1
Installation Guide (includes wiring diagram for the opening function)
Installation guide for fixed, non-opening, Luxlites.
General information for the OPENING Luxlite, including options, colours and sizes - plus detailed cross section and technical info.
General information for the NON OPENING Luxlite, including options, colours and sizes - plus detailed cross section and technical info.